- Written by Antelope Admin
- Category: CareSouce General Information
- Published: 06 May 2011
- Hits: 2363
Live-in aides are available for weekdays, weekends or both. Live-in care can also be arranged as a respite service to relieve family caregivers at periodic intervals. CareSource offers special weekend and vacation packages.
Live-In Aide services include:
- Daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and simple household chores
- Non medical home care and personal care, such as bathing, dressing and incontinence care
- medication reminders
- Telephone calls, errands and transportation to recreational activities
- Respite care
- Evening and nighttime monitoring provided, so you can be sure your loved one is safe at night.